Tuesday 6 November 2012

Title: My Presentation Poster

CONTENT:


This is my poster, there are 6 contents should have in my poster to be present to assessor which are introduction, objective, methodology, results, conclusion and also references. All of the contents should correct and related with my project to ensure the assessor understand clearly about my project. And this poster already checked by supervisor before printing.


OBJECTIVE:
1.) To design the poster that complete everything about the project.
2.) To do the poster that can easy to understand by assessors.


CONCLUSION:
Poster is very important during the FYP presentation day because from the poster, everyone can know and understand about my project. This poster is successfully done and also already printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment